D3K2 ReSet - Vitamin D - Capsules
D3K2 ReSet Capsules ™ - Vitamin D
Fat Soluble, Product Size: 60 capsules
- Serving size - 1 capsule per week
- Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol from plant lichen (Caldonia Rangiferina) - 125 mcq (5,000 IU's)
- Vitamin K2-MK7 (Bacillus subtilis Natto) - 100 mcg
- RnA ReSet Barley Powder - 11 mg
A unique vegan combination of vitamin D3 and K2, which perfectly complements Dr. Dean's liquid minerals.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D3
- Essential for normal growth and bone development in children
- Contributes to the normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to the normal level of calcium in the blood
- Helps maintain the normal condition of the bones
- Helps maintain the normal function of the muscles
- Helps maintain the normal condition of teeth
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Participates in the process of cell division
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN K2
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain the normal condition of the bones
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. It is also produced endogenously when ultraviolet rays from sunlight strike the skin and trigger vitamin D synthesis. Vitamin D obtained from sun exposure, food, and supplements is biologically inert and must undergo two hydroxylations in the body for activation. The first occurs in the liver and converts vitamin D to 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D], also known as calcidiol. The second occurs primarily in the kidney and forms the physiologically active 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D [1,25(OH)2D], also known as calcitriol.
D3-K2 ReSet™ contains 5,000iu of vitamin D3, 100mcg of Vitamin K2, and 11mg of RnA Powder, the catalyst that powers many of our Completement Formulas.
Dr. Carolyn Dean recommends adequate supplementation of magnesium in concert with vitamin D supplementation. Magnesium is so important in vitamin D metabolism that saturation levels of magnesium may be more effective in producing active vitamin D than high dose vitamin D. In fact, magnesium is required in 8 crucial steps of vitamin D metabolism.
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 64 g
Serving size: 1 capsule per week
Number of servings in package: 60
| Composition in 1 capsule
||Amount per serving
| Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol from plant lichen (Caldonia Rangiferina)
||125 mcg (5,000 IU)||2500 %|
| Vitamin K2-MK7 (Bacillus subtillis Natto)
| RnA ReSet Barley Powder
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, non-GMO Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Directions for Use
Take one capsule per week.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!