Flora ReVive Lite - Peat probiotics - Capsules
Flora ReVive Lite™ - Peat probiotics - Capsules
Flora ReVive Lite™ is an ideal choice for individuals who:
- Are not experiencing success with traditional lactic acid based probiotics
- Have taken a course of antibiotics
- Travel frequently and want to take their probiotics with them
- Do not want to keep their probiotics in the refrigerator
Flora ReVive Lite™ is the best peat probiotic specially formulated to maintain the balance of intestinal bacteria.
Flora ReVive Lite™ contains humic-fulvic acid (humates), which is formed by the decomposition of plant material with a high carbon content by soil bacteria. Humates are the best soil probiotic because they are produced by the action of millions of microscopic natural bacteria that hardly exist in our sterile, civilized world. Humates contain probiotics, prebiotics, phytochemicals, enzymes, and minerals. They have a high oxygen content and are antagonistic to Candida albicans and biofilms.
Inulin is a complex sugar from plant roots. This prebiotic stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria, which helps improve digestion.
The barley extract contained in Flora Revive Lite™ is a dried product from RnA ReSet Drops™.
ADVANTAGES OF PEAT PROBIOTICS
When choosing a peat probiotic or lactic acid bacteria (lactobacilli), biocompatibility and durability should be taken into account. In addition to the health benefits of peat probiotics, Flora ReVive Lite™ biologically compatible as a food source for the microbiome and mimics the natural microflora occurring in the ancient archaeological finds of our ancestors. Flora ReVive Lite™ is also a highly resistant product as the soil probiotics included in Flora ReVive Lite™ are more resistant to digestion, do not require refrigeration and can thrive and support the growth of other probiotics in the gut.
The formulas Flora ReVive™ and Flora ReVive Lite™ are the two ends of the spectrum. Flora REVIVE Lite™ for people who have a healthy gut or want to slow down the pace of change to restore their health, and Flora ReVive™ for those with healthy guts, people with chronic diarrhoea, excessive yeast growth and IBS, and those who are able to easily work with any detox they may experience (so timing is not a problem for them).
It might look like this:
Increase your balance with Flora ReVive Lite™ ---> Use both to balance your gut microbiome -----> Use Flora ReVive™ for deep intestinal balance and against excessive yeast growth.
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 84 g
Dosage: 2 capsules per day
Number of servings in package: 30
| Composition in 2 capsules
||Amount per serving
| Humic Fulvic Proprietary Blend
| RnA ReSet Barley Powder
Other Ingredients: non-GMO Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), water
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Note: The germinated barley seed powder from RnA ReSet Drops™ cannot be considered gluten-free because its source is barley.
Directions for use
Take one capsule upon waking and one capsule at bedtime. Best taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes after a meal. However, it can also be taken with food and does not require refrigeration. If you have a sensitive gut, you can start by taking one capsule a day for a week and then try adding a second capsule or Flora ReVive™.
- If you have an allergic reaction to some of the ingredients, drink a large glass of water and contact your doctor.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with water.
- If inhaled, get fresh air and seek medical advice in case of problems.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
- The product has no negative effects when used as directed.
- Inside the capsule, there is a powder that can be irritating when inhaled, in contact with the eyes and in contact with the skin.
- Do not open the capsule.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!