Flora ReVive - Soil Based Probiotic - Capsules
Flora ReVive™ - Soil Based Probiotic - Capsules
Flora ReVive™ is an ideal choice for individuals who:
- Are not experiencing success with traditional lactic acid based probiotics
- Have taken a course of antibiotics
- Travel frequently and want to take their probiotics with them
- Do not want to keep their probiotics in the refrigerator
Flora ReVive™ is the only soil-based probiotic specifically formulated to keep Candida albicans and gut bacteria in balance.
Flora ReVive™ is a hardy probiotic that survives stomach acid and does not require refrigeration.
Saccharomyces boulardii is a friendly organism.
Humic-Fulvic acid is derived from high carbon humus found in ancient compacted plant material that is broken down by soil bacteria.
Inulin is a complex sugar from plant roots. This prebiotic stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria, which helps improve digestion.
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 86,8 g
Dosage: 2 capsules per day
Number of servings in package: 30
| Composition in 2 capsules
||Amount per serving
| Saccharomyces Boulardii
||10 billion CFU
| Humic Fulvic Proprietary Blend
| RnA ReSet Barley Powder
Other Ingredients: non-GMO Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), water
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Note: The germinated barley seed powder from RnA ReSet Drops™ cannot be considered gluten-free because its source is barley.
Directions for use:
Dosage: Take one capsule on waking and one capsule at bedtime. Best taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes away from food. However, it can be taken with food and it does not require refrigeration. If you have a sensitive gut, you may begin by taking one per day for one week before adding the second capsule of Flora ReVive™.
- If you have an allergic reaction to some of the ingredients, drink a large glass of water and contact your doctor.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with water.
- If inhaled, get fresh air and seek medical advice in case of problems.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
- The product has no negative effects when used as directed.
- Inside the capsule, there is a powder that can be irritating when inhaled, in contact with the eyes and in contact with the skin.
- Do not open the capsule.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!