Dr. Dean's Pico-Ionic Potassium Solution - 480ml
Using the same proprietary technology that created ReMag® and ReMyte®, we have made Pico Potassium™ available to our customers. Pico Potassium™ is a stabilized ion of potassium that is highly absorbable at the cellular level. The potassium ions of Pico Potassium™ are derived from potassium chloride originally sourced from potash mined in Canada.
- Contains potassium that is picometer in size
- Highly absorbed at the cellular level
- 99 mgs per serving
- Potassium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Potassium contributes to the normal functioning of muscles
- Potassium helps control normal blood pressure
Pico Potassium™ is vegan, gluten free, and contains no yeast, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial preservatives or animal byproducts.
Packaging: 480 ml
Weight: 480 g
Dosage: 1,25 ml (1/2 teaspoon)
Number of servings in package: 384
||Amount per serving
| Potassium (from Potassium Chloride)
Other Ingredients: Reverse Osmosis Water, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dosage: Adult Dose: Place up to 1,25ml (1/2 teaspoon) serving in water, and consume in one sitting or throughout the day. May be taken with or without food. May be mixed with ReMag® - The Magnesium Miracle and ReMyte® - Mineral Solution.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water for 15 minutes.
- In case of overdose, consult a doctor.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
- Irritating to eyes and skin.
- Irritating to digestive system if swallowed in large quantities.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.