Pico-Zinc - Dr. Dean's Pico-Ionic Zinc Solution - 240ml
Pico-Zinc™ - Dr. Dean's Pico-Ionic Zinc Solution - 240ml
Using the same proprietary technology that created ReMag® and ReMyte®, we have made Pico-Zinc™ available to our customers. Pico-Zinc™ is a stabilized ion of zinc that is fully absorbed at the cellular level. The zinc ions of Pico-Zinc™ are derived from zinc lactate originally sourced from zinc salts mined in East Texas, USA.
- Contains zinc that is picometer in size
- Highly absorbed at the cellular level
- 20 mgs per serving
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of acids and bases
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to correct recognition function
- Zinc contributes to correct DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc helps maintain bone health
- Zinc helps maintain normal hair condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal nail condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal skin condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels
- Zinc helps maintain normal vision
- Zinc helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc is involved in the process of cell division
In order to support our customers, who require more zinc, as evidenced by zinc deficiency symptoms, we have created a concentrated zinc formula with an individual dose of 20 mg per 2,5 ml (1 tsp).
Pico-Zinc™ is vegan, gluten free, and contains no yeast, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial preservatives or animal byproducts.
Packaging: 240 ml
Weight: 240 g
Dosage: 2,5 ml (1 teaspoon)
Number of servings in package: 96
||Amount per serving
| Zinc (from Zinc Lactate)
Other Ingredients: Reverse Osmosis Water, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Directions for use:
Dosage: Adult Dose: Place up to 2,5 ml serving in water, juice or a smoothie and consume accordingly. May be taken with or without food. We recommend using it with food as it may cause mild nausea on an empty stomach. May be mixed with ReMag® - The Magnesium Miracle and ReMyte® - Mineral Solution.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water for 15 minutes.
- In case of overdose, consult a doctor.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
- Irritating to eyes and skin.
- Irritating to digestive system if swallowed in large quantities.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!