ReCalcia - Calcium Solution | Dr. Dean's Pico-Ionic Calcium - 240ml
ReCalcia® Calcium Solution | Pico-Ionic Calcium - 240ml
- Dr. Dean's Pico Meter Calcium - 480ml
- Contains calcium that is picometer in size
- 100% absorbed at the cellular level
- 300 mgs per servicing
- Liquid formula.
ReCalcia® - 100% absorbable calcium which contributes to normal energy metabolism, muscle activity and the normal function of digestive enzymes from Dr. Dean
ReCalcia® is vegan, gluten free (<20ppm), and contains no yeast, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial preservatives or animal byproducts.
Benefits of CALCIUM:
- It contributes to normal blood clotting
- It contributes to normal energy metabolism
- It contributes to normal muscle activity
- It contributes to the normal function of nerve transmissions
- It contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- It participates in the process of cell division and specialization
- Calcium is needed to maintain healthy bones
- Calcium is needed to maintain healthy teeth
Packaging: 240 ml
Weight: 240 g
Dosage: 5 ml (2 teaspoons)
Number of servings in package: 48
Composition Amount per serving % DV
Calcium (from Calcium Chloride) 300mg 37,5%
Reverse Osmosis Water
Directions for Use
Adults place up to (2 teaspoon) serving in water, and consume in one sitting or throughout the day. For optimum results, up to two (2x2 teaspoons) servings may be consumed daily, either independently or combined and added to a liter of water and sipped throughout the day. May be taken with or without food. May be mixed with ReMag® and ReMyte®
Children 4-12 years, take ½ the adult dose.
Children under 4: Consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!