Vitamin C ReSet - Vitamin C - Drink in Powder
Vitamin C ReSet™ - Vitamin C - Drink in Powder
Vitamin C ReSet™ in a delicious, effervescent powder form with flavour of berries. It contains 2,000 mg of vitamin C and 407 mg of potassium in a 7-gram scoop, so it's easy to divide the dose into smaller portions to gain better control over your daily intake.
- Delicious sparkling berry flavor drink powder
- Serving size - 7 gram scoop
- 60 servings per canister
- Vitamin C - 2,000 mgs
- Potassium 407 mgs
- Proprietary Vita-C Fruit Blend
- Germinated barley seed powder
Daily intake of Vitamin C:
Fruits and vegetables are the best source of vitamin C. Citrus fruits, tomatoes and tomato juice, and potatoes are the main sources of vitamin C in today's diet. Other good sources include red and green peppers, kiwi, broccoli, strawberries, brussels sprouts and watermelon.
The content of vitamin C in food is reduced by long-term storage and cooking, because ascorbic acid is soluble in water and is destroyed by heat. Steam cooking or heating in a microwave can reduce vitamin loss during cooking.
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal blood vessel function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal bone function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal cartilage function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal gum function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal skin function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal dental function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the psyche
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C helps reduce fatigue and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Packaging: 420 g
Weight: 420 g
Dosage: 7 g per day
Number of servings in package: 60
Composition In 1 dose % DV
Vitamin C 2000 mg 2500 %
Potassium 407 mg 20 %
RnA ReSet Barley Powder 22mg -
Proprietary Vita-C Fruit Blend : 50 mg -
(Organic acerola extract, organic tart cherry whole fruit complex (wild blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry, prune, sweet cherry, wild bilberry and grape extracts)
Other Ingredients: Natural flavourings, citric acid, potassium carbonate, malic acid, stevia extract, silicon
Directions for Use
Mix this delicious powder in 240-480 ml of water and drink it throughout the day or use the powder to flavour your favourite smoothie or ReStructure® protein. The product can be combined with all the supplements and pico-ionic minerals from Dr. Dean.
- If you have an allergic reaction to some of the ingredients, drink a large glass of water and contact your doctor.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with water.
- If inhaled, get fresh air and seek medical advice in case of problems.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
- The product has no negative effects when used as directed.
- Inside the capsule, there is a powder that can be irritating when inhaled, in contact with the eyes and in contact with the skin.
- Do not open the capsule.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!