Omega-3 Algae A + E - Vegan Omega-3 fatty Acids from Algae with Vitamin A + E
Omega-3 Algae A + E™ - Vegan Omega-3 fatty Acids from Algae with Vitamin A + E
Omega 3 Algae A+E™ is the best Omega 3 supplement for those who:
- Do not consume 2 or more servings of fatty fish per week, such as tuna, salmon or herring
- Are allergic to fish
- Want to secure a daily supply of EPA and DHA
- Desire to reap the health benefits of beta carotene and vitamin E
Omega 3 Algae A+E™ – The best Omega-3 supplement
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
For those who are concerned about their heart and brain health, Omega-3 supplementation is nothing new. According to research, supplementation with the right type of Omega-3 in the right dose in most people can correct the deficiency swiftly and easily.
However, this story is more abundant. A magnesium-dependent enzyme has been shown to transform omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids into prostaglandins. These substances are essential for the heart and overall health. As a result, you can take enough Omega-3, but if you do not have enough magnesium in your body, you will not turn it into active forms.
Omega 3 Algae A+E™ is the best supplement for Omega-3, because it was developed specifically to meet the nutritional requirements of essential fatty acids PLUS, provides highly beneficial vitamin A and vitamin E, fat-soluble vitamins. Combined with a daily health routine that includes adequate magnesium levels, all of these nutritional values can work synergistically to your advantage.
OMEGA 3 ALGAE A+E™ - quality you can trust:
OMEGA 3 ALGAE A+E™is produced from beginning to end in the most modern facilities in the USA, which specialize in fermentation in compliance with strict DSM quality standards. The whole process begins with a cell culture of algae, which is grown in a controlled, patented process and results in a consistently pure, naturally strong and effective raw material for human nutrition.
They value sustainability: Overfishing contributes to the instability of marine ecosystems, the depletion of fish stocks and, ultimately, climate change. Omega 3 Algae A+E™ is 100% plant, with no impact on the world's fish population.
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 119,5 g
Dosage: 2 tablets daily
Number of doses per pack: 30
||In one dose
| Beta carotene (5 000 iu)
| Vitamin E (tocopherol mixture) 50 IU
| Omega 3 fatty acids
| Omega 6 fatty acids
Other ingredients: algae oil, purified water, modified food starch, glycerine, tapioca, rosemary oil (preservative)
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Formulated for sustainability - prevents depletion of natural resources of krill and fish.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take one capsule twice a day with food.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!