Pico Zinc® Plus - 240ml
Pico Zinc® Plus was purposefully developed to provide a well-balanced zinc and copper formula. This balanced formula allows a focused application of zinc at higher doses, while the liquid ionic copper is largely absorbed at the cellular level. Start adding precise amounts of zinc and copper to your protocols with a liquid mineral supplement that overcomes the absorbability issues of pills and powders.
- 20 mgs of liquid zinc per serving
- 2 mgs of liquid copper per serving
- Reverse Osmosis Water
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of acids and bases
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to correct recognition function
- Zinc contributes to correct DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc helps maintain bone health
- Zinc helps maintain normal hair condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal nail condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal skin condition
- Zinc helps maintain normal blood testosterone levels
- Zinc helps maintain normal vision
- Zinc helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc is involved in the process of cell division
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of healthy connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Copper contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation
- Copper contributes to the nominal transfer of iron in the body
- Copper contributes to normal pigmentation of the skin
- Copper contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Strong taste of pure minerals
Pico Zinc® Plus is a liquid mineral supplement derived from pure sources of minerals, and stabilized in its ionic form. These minerals include no additives, binders, flavoring, or colors, and are intended to be diluted with water, juice, smoothies, or as a baking ingredient in proportion.
Packaging: 240 ml
Weight: 240 g
Dosage: 2,5 ml (1 teaspoon)
Number of servings in package: 96
|Composition||Amount per serving||% NRV*|
|Zinc (from Zinc Lactate)||20 mg||200 %|
|Copper (as copper sulfate pentahydrate)||2 mg||200 %|
Other Ingredients: Reverse Osmosis Water, Citric Acid (as a preservative) and Potassium Sorbate (as a preservative)
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place 1 teaspoon (2.5 ml) in a glass of water and consume in one sitting or drink throughout the day. For optimum results up to two servings (5 ml) may be consumed daily in the same manner or as directed by your health care provider. If you are new to this formula, please divide the inital dose and build up slowly over several days. May be taken with or without food. Due to high concentration, natural crystallization can occur. This does not affect the quality of the product. Do not take undiluted.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water for 15 minutes.
- In case of overdose, consult a doctor.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
- Irritating to eyes and skin.
- Irritating to digestive system if swallowed in large quantities.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.