ReMag® Liquid Magnesium + ReMyte® Mineral Solution Bundle
The ReMag® and ReMyte® bundle from RnA ReSet is ideal for people who want to supplement basic minerals with magnesium.
ReMag® is a picoionic form of magnesium that is absorbed at the cellular level.
ReMyte® contains sodium, calcium, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, potassium, boron, which all have specific roles.
This bundle contains:
- ReMag® Pico-Ionic Liquid Magnesium (240ml)
- ReMyte® Pico-Ionic Mineral Solution (240ml)
For more information see the individual products.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Water Intake Guidelines
Hydrate yourself - multiply your weight in kilograms by 0.03 and drink at least as much fluid during the day. Add a quarter teaspoon of sea or Himalayan salt to each litre of water. 70 kg person should therefore drink at least 2.1 litres of water - 70 kg x 0.03 = 2.1 l.
ReMag® and ReMyte®:
Take only diluted. Place in 200ml of water or juice and consume in one or two sittings. May be taken with or without food.
The best way is to put both into 1 litre of water and sip throughout the day.
- first take ½ attached dosage cup (1.25 ml) daily ReMag and also ReMyte
- from day 3 take 3/4 dosage cup ReMag and 1 dosage cup ReMyte
- and on day 5 you can already 1 dosage cup (2.5 ml) ReMag and 1.5 dosage cups (3.75 ml) ReMyte. These are the usual daily doses.
For optimum results we recommend to take two servings a day (2x2.5ml ReMag; 2x3.75 ml ReMyte)
This dosage is intended for adults. For a dosage for children see the individual products.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.