ReMag - The Magnesium Miracle™
Dr. Dean's Pico-Meter Liquid Magnesium - 240ml
- Dr. Dean's Pico Meter Magnesium - 240ml
- Activates mote than 300 body enzyme systems
- Highly absorbed at the cellular level
- Easy dosing according to individual needs
- Liquid formula. Strong mineral taste.
ReMag is truly The Magnesium Miracle™ as it is an essential cofactor required by 300 enzyme systems that promote thousands of biochemical reactions in the body.
ReMag is truly The Magnesium Miracle™ because:
- Magnesium contributes to reducing fatigue and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle activity
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to the proper functioning of the psyche
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining healthy bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- Magnesium is involved in the cell division process
ReMag was invented by doctor Dean and it is made of pure source of magnesium chloride. It has been designed to provide stabilized magnesium ions which have similar size as magnesium in plants. ReMag is a pico-ionic form of magnesium, it has smaller diameter than mineral ions channels in the body.
Its direct and complete absorption means that it is very quickly absorbed from the digestive tract, eliminating the occurrence of laxative effects.
However, we have found that people with certain medical conditions and very intoxicated people can experience laxative effects by detoxifying the body. If these negative effects occur with normal dosing, we recommend reducing the dose to 1- 5 drops per day and gradually adding more as the body's condition improves. Also, if you accidentally take a massive overdose (more than 20 ml), or if you have replenished magnesium stores (can be measured by a blood test for magnesium content in red blood cells), diarrhea will occur - the body will try to eliminate the excess magnesium.
Source and Purity of ReMag
The company that manufactures ReMag buys 99.98 - 99.99% pure magnesium ingots. The current source is from West Texas. These ingots are broken down into picometer ionic liquid soluble minerals. Thus there are as little as 0.01 - 0.02% impurities in our magnesium chloride. This compares very favorably to high-quality versions of magnesium citrate that are 98% pure, or magnesium chloride from salt lakes that is 96% pure. The key is that 99.98-99.99% pure is just that, 99.98- 99.99% pure, no matter the source.
Packaging: 240 ml
Weight: 240 g
Dosage: 2.5 ml (teaspoon)
Number of servings in package: 96
Concentration: 60,000ppm (part per million)
|Composition|| Amount per serving
| Magnesium (from Magnesium Chloride)
Other Ingredients: Reverse Osmosis Water
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult Dose: Do not take undiluted. ReMag is a powerful mineral concentration and should not be placed directly into your mouth. Place a 1 tsp. [2.5 ml] in 200ml of water or juice and consume on an empty stomach or after a meal. We recommend starting very slowly**: take a half of a teaspoon per day (1.25 ml) and increase by a quarter of teaspoon every 2 days to reach the required dose of 1 teaspoon per day. You can put your dose into 1 liter of water and sip throughout the day. For optimum results take at least two or more servings a day as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider.
** Sensitive people should start even more slowly (1- 5 drops during the morning). The addition of highly absorbable magnesium to a hypersensitive organism can lead to tumultuous reactions.
Children 4-12 years, take ½ the adult dose.
Children under 4: Consult your doctor.
Note: The bottle cap is a useful measuring aid, but use a calibrated measuring spoon or syringe or dropper for accurate dosing. If you seem to be very magnesium-deficient or have been eating an unhealthy diet, begin very slowly to allow your body to adjust. Some people may want to take even less than 1/2 tsp in a liter of water to begin their treatment. You can put a few ounces of ReMag in a dropper bottle and start with 2-4 drops in a liter of water.
If you are a veteran magnesium-taker, you can begin with the maintenance dose: 1 teaspoon twice a day: 1 tsp = 150 mg elemental magnesium. If your lifestyle or diet tends to drain a lot of magnesium, you may want to increase your dosage to 1-2 teaspoon, two to three times a day to increase your magnesium saturation. It is best to put the full day's dose into a liter of water and sip through the day (along with ReMyte and sea salt).
We highly recommend using ReMag® along with our other formulas as part of Dr. Dean's Total Body ReSet™.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement. If you want to take ReMag® during pregnancy and you are just starting out, use a low dose and increase it gradually.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.