Whole C ReSet - Vitamin C - Capsules
Whole C ReSet™ - Vitamin C - Capsules
Water Soluble Product Size: 60 capsules
- Serving size - 2 capsules
- Vitamin C - 500 mgs
- RnA ReSet Barley Powder - 22 mgs
- Proprietary Vita-C Fruit Blend
Vitamin C is still the most popular vitamin in the world. Most Vit C supplements consist of one ingredient, ascorbic acid. However, Vitamin C contains several elements, all of which occur in food but not all of which have been identified. There is a synergistic effect of the multiple ascorbates working together with a number of inseparable co-factors, such as rutin, bio-flavonoids (vitamin p), factor k, factor j, factor p, ascorbinogen, certain structural proteins, and various enzymes like tyrosinase.*
Whole C ReSet™ combines organic acerola, organic tart cherry and whole fruit complex. It provides full spectrum phytochemicals, polyphenols, including bioflavonoids, anthocyanins, proanthocyanins, ellagic acid, chlorogenic acid, resveratrol and quinic acid.* Barley seed powder derived from the RnA ReSet Drops makes it compatible with several other Completement Formulas.
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal blood vessel function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal bone function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal cartilage function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal gum function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal skin function
- Vitamin C contributes to the correct production of collagen for normal dental function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the psyche
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C helps reduce fatigue and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Packaging: 60 capsules
Weight: 48 g
Dosage: 2 capsules per day
Number of servings in package: 30
Composition Amount per serving % DV
Vitamin C 50mg 625%
RnA ReSet Barley Powder 22mg -
Proprietary Vita-C Fruit Blend : 1346mg -
(Organic acerola extract, organic tart cherry whole fruit complex (wild blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry, prune, sweet cherry, wild bilberry and grape extracts)
non-GMO Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), water
Directions for Use
Take 1 capsule twice daily with or without food.
Children under 4: Consult your doctor.
- If you have an allergic reaction to some of the ingredients, drink a large glass of water and contact your doctor.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with water.
- If inhaled, get fresh air and seek medical advice in case of problems.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged and contact us.
- If you are receiving treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before using the supplement.
- Food supplement should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in tightly closed containers at room temperature in a dry place.
- The product has no negative effects when used as directed.
- Inside the capsule, there is a powder that can be irritating when inhaled, in contact with the eyes and in contact with the skin.
- Do not open the capsule.
Surely, you have noticed that our descriptions are less concrete and they are general. The provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims does not allow us to describe the effects of our supplements on the human body. You can find more information in free resources on the internet, literature or on social media. You can find nice videos with subtitles on YouTube.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!